Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finally ready to play Tag

Being a fairly new blogger, the idea of being "tagged" for something is a fun idea to me... I'm just not very good at getting to it right away. My first tag I missed completely, so please forgive me for my sometimes scatterbrained ways. Nikki from Nikki's Notes has tagged me, the rules follow:

"Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of
ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose
five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be
tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "you're it" and to read your
blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person
back, let him or her know when you've posted your blog so he or she can read
your answers."

Here are my ten random facts:

1. I love mysteries; Agatha Christie is my favorite ( mystery) author.
2. I graduated from high school a year early- but really didn't want to (I loved School).
3. I HATE the taste of coffee, and LOVE Bigelow plantation mint tea.
4. I can't whistle; and yes, I've tried to learn how to many times
5. I've been a Sunday school teacher for 14 years.
6. I am a huge crime & punishment buff; crime library.com is one of my favorite sites.
7. I lost my last baby tooth when I was 25 years old.
8. I am a thrift-store-shopping addict!
9. My favorite music is a cappella.
10. I think folded chips taste better than...well, unfolded ones. Hubby says that qualifies as weird.

Now, since my blogging world is quite small, and some of my regular stops are already on board for this tag, I am only tagging four others: Kristy at Homemakers Cottage , and Carrie at Cup of Grace because I'd like to get to know them better. Minimalist Mommy, because her blog has great hints and ideas for being frugal and is worth a stop just for that (even though I'm still blushing because I missed your tag). And Mrs. Darling at Dishpan Dribble. Now I should clear this up right now: Mrs.Darling is not too crazy about "tags". Of course, she has so many people who stop by her blog that she could be doing the tag thing non-stop. HOWEVER, since she is the person who started me blogging...c'mon give a girl a break Mrs.Darling.

7 comments:

Little Natural Cottage said...

Hey, thanks for tagging me! Sounds fun! I'll let you know when I get my "ten things" posted this weekend! ~Kristy @ Homemaker's Cottage

Nikki said...

Reading your blog makes me wish that we had done something for St. Patrick's Day. Oh, well. There is always next year. And Sarah Beth is a little young to understand what's going on, but if I started now, I would get in the habit, wouldn't I?

MyKidsMom said...

Kristy: Thanks for playing along- I'll be watching for it:)

Nikki: I didn't make a big deal of minor holidays when I had several little ones either, I was WAY to busy just juggling everything else!

And one of the neat things about kids: they don't really care when you START something fun like this, as long as it's something they can look forward to each year; ANYTIME is a good time to start a new family tradition~

Unknown said...

hi there, thanks for the tag. Sounds like fun. Now to come up with 10 things about me....I normally don't post on the weekends but this would be a good time to do that. I will work on this all day and I may have to ask my hubby for help.

Little Natural Cottage said...

Hi there- my "ten things" are up... you can check them out here:

http://homemakerscottage.blogspot.com/2008/03/just-for-fun.html#links

Talk to ya later!

Marva said...

Intersting.......Very interesting! Blessings!!!

Mrs. Darling said...

Happy Easter!