Being a fairly new blogger, the idea of being "tagged" for something is a fun idea to me... I'm just not very good at getting to it right away. My first tag I missed completely, so please forgive me for my sometimes scatterbrained ways. Nikki from Nikki's Notes has tagged me, the rules follow:
"Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of
ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose
five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be
tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "you're it" and to read your
blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person
back, let him or her know when you've posted your blog so he or she can read
Here are my ten random facts:
1. I love mysteries; Agatha Christie is my favorite ( mystery) author.
2. I graduated from high school a year early- but really didn't want to (I loved School).
3. I HATE the taste of coffee, and LOVE Bigelow plantation mint tea.
4. I can't whistle; and yes, I've tried to learn how to many times
5. I've been a Sunday school teacher for 14 years.
6. I am a huge crime & punishment buff; crime library.com is one of my favorite sites.
7. I lost my last baby tooth when I was 25 years old.
8. I am a thrift-store-shopping addict!
9. My favorite music is a cappella.
10. I think folded chips taste better than...well, unfolded ones. Hubby says that qualifies as weird.
Now, since my blogging world is quite small, and some of my regular stops are already on board for this tag, I am only tagging four others: Kristy at Homemakers Cottage , and Carrie at Cup of Grace because I'd like to get to know them better. Minimalist Mommy, because her blog has great hints and ideas for being frugal and is worth a stop just for that (even though I'm still blushing because I missed your tag). And Mrs. Darling at Dishpan Dribble. Now I should clear this up right now: Mrs.Darling is not too crazy about "tags". Of course, she has so many people who stop by her blog that she could be doing the tag thing non-stop. HOWEVER, since she is the person who started me blogging...c'mon give a girl a break Mrs.Darling.