Monday, November 26, 2007

AWOL

I have truly meant to get to posting but have been so busy with the Thanksgiving holiday. Hubby was off for the whole week, and it gave us a chance to do so many things that we've needed to do forever. My in-laws came to our house for the Thanksgiving meal and I think I outdid myself this year (yes, I'm patting myself on the back). My father-in-law earned brownie points from me, as he had to miss his Thanksgiving football games (which he dearly loves) to come to our house. He even hung around and visited for awhile. Hubby's brother stayed til nearly 10pm. And, of course, I made myself sick. I ate very reasonably, but my body is used to my new way of eating and didn't care for the extra oil and butter. No one else felt sick so that's all I can figure out. And then there was Black Friday. What can I say? I was at my first store at 4pm-what a blast! And I got awesome deals! Now the Christmas decorations are halfway up and I'm counting down the days. I love the changing seasons, you get so much enjoyment out of each one~

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Yeah for your father in law!

I havent finished my decorations yet either. It usually takes me a week or more to get everything up and just that long to take it all down.
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!