Friday, November 30, 2007

Consistency

It has been hinted that I am not blogging as often as I should. I admit it's not at the top of my list of things to do each day. But I have decided I will post something every day from now on even if it is an incredibly boring and run-of-the-mill day (there, you've been warned!). Anyway, here goes.
After a busy day that started at 5:30am when the kid's and I took Dad to work so we could have the car for our combined homeschooling (two days a week) I was looking forward to a little shopping after my daughter's speech therapy session (is that a run-on sentence or what?). Alas, it was not to be. I developed a monster headache accompanied by nausea on the way to picking up hubby. Fortunately he was able to drop me off before the appointment and I could take my meds. I fell asleep for about three hours shortly after, only to awake with pain behind my left eye (classic migraine). So more medicine. I went back to bed a few hours later. My worry is that it will come back tonight at the Singing Christmas Tree activity hubby and I are attending. You know, lots of lights and noise. Anyways, I warned that this would be boring (haha). Well, off to school now. Be sure to return tommorrow for more fascinating reading~

No comments: