Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Off to Seattle!

Well, my body (my neck in particular)got a tune-up at the Chiropractor today. So I feel better, but sore. I try to drink tons of water after an adjustment to help flush out those released toxins, but it doesn't do much for the soreness.

The exciting news: I'm off to Seattle to see my best friend from college (also my maid of honour). She lives on an Island in Alaska (out in the boondocks, she says) and so it's a rare treat that we get to see each other. She will be in Seattle for a few days, so I'm hopping a train (almost a 5 hr trip!) and going to spend some time with her.

Meanwhile, hubby took a couple days off to stay with the kids. They'll have a ball, and I'm thinking they really can't do that much damage to the house in a 36 hr period....I'm obviously in denial!!!

*CONGRATULATIONS to Nikki from Nikki's Notes on the birth of a brand new baby boy!

5 comments:

Marva said...

Have fun and a safe trip. Blessings be with you!!!!!

Mrs. Darling said...

Hey so you're back! Cant wait to hear all about it!

Mr. Ghost said...

Me too...

Nikki said...

Thanks for the mention! It's so much fun having two!

Stylin said...

Have fun...
Be safe