4 jobs I had before my present one of full-time mommy/teacher:
1) Dunkin Donut lady - I worked for this company at many locations to pay my way through College, including working 3 rd shift at a store in Gary, Indiana (known at one time as the murder capital of the U.S.) Think I was brave? No... just naive.
2) A nanny - this job I loved!
3) Professional Housecleaner- I don't think it's possible to be paid enough for this job.4) Telemarketer- Which is why I have a hard time not letting them atleast say their little speech before I tell them no. This was one of the hardest jobs I ever worked. They actually told me I was too friendly-sounding with people. Imagine that.
4 favorite books:
1) The B-I-B-L-E...Especially the book of Proverbs.
2) Anne of Green Gables series
3) Agatha Christie's mysterys (Poirot is my favorite)
4) The Hiding Place
4 favorite foods:
1) Spaghetti (no meat)
2) Vegetables (except for Eggplant)
4) Dark Chocolate
4 Random favorite things:
2) I love Lucy (show)
3) Cardinals (as in the bird)
4) The Olive Garden Restaurant
So I am going to tag the following 4 people: Marva , Nikki of Preachers Wife, Mrs. Darling (didn't you just suggest I do a meme? Lol) , and Mrs. Nespy.