Friday, May 02, 2008

Update

There's no doubt that having hubby home this week (thanks to those pesky shingles) has put a bit of a cramp in our homeschool routine. He's quite a bit of fun, and hard to compete with;) But that's one of the nice things about homeschooling, it allows a little bit more flexibility of schedule, atleast that's what I'm telling myself...

So hopefully next week I will be back to normal both in the homeschooling area, and my blog posts.

Because hubby had to keep up on his reports and emails from home this week (on MY computer, LoL) I haven't been able to stop at my favorite blogs quite as often as I like to, so until I catch up (just in case you stop by) I'd like to say:

CONGRATULATIONS to Nikki and her family on their NEW HOME in the Big City :)

KRISTY from Homemakers Cottage, I'm hoping I can congratulate you SOON... although I'm sure you're hoping even more than I am;)

Marva, Thank you Thank you for the coupons!!!

And Niki (Minimalist Mommy/Organizing blog) I'm going to try your oatmeal cookie recipe this weekend...and thanks again for the extra traffic coming my way:)

Frasypoo: It's May...where are you?

And to everyone else: Have a Wonderful Weekend~

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Maybe we should start our own book club. If only you lived closer, or I did. Sigh.

I don't like reading mysteries because I cannot figure them out, and it drives me nuts. I agree, though, that it is hard to find clean fiction these days. Since I buy most of the books I read, I want clean ones because my children may read them one day.

I have not read the Jane Austen mysteries. I will have to check them out. I also missed Rose in Bloom, but I like the other ones of Alcott's that I have read. I enjoy reading the classics; there's a reason they are classic, and it's because they are so well-written.

Little Natural Cottage said...

Thank you, mama! Yes, I'm definitely ready for some "congrats" rather than the usual "you haven't had that baby YET???"!! What can I say? Baby Boy just DOESN'T want to leave his comfy nest. ;oP

~Kristy