Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Just checking in

It would seem that I've taken a bit of a break from blogging. Nothing is wrong (just in case a few of you have wondered:). We've just come to an extra busy time in our homeschool year. Spring break is in two weeks, and I want to have most of our projects done so I can actually enjoy it.

I'm also still dealing with a tooth infection. The pain is less due to the antibiotic I'm taking, but I can definitely still feel it taxing my energy. I feel like I've been in a mental fog for the last few weeks. The antibiotic makes me feel a little nauseous as well, but that's much better than pain;) My oral surgery is this coming Saturday, so just a few more days to go. I'm looking forward to getting back to health after it's all over with.

Other than that, there's not much else going on. Other than our usual day-to-day activities. Which is fine with me. I like routine. It helps me to be able to function regardless of what else is going on in life.

I probably won't post again this week, unless I'm feeling especially inspired,lol. But I do plan to take time out to visit blogging friends, so I'll still be around. Have a great week~

6 comments:

Kaye said...

Glad to know all is well. I had started wondering where you were and was pleased to find that you visited me today. =)

Yes, please make sure you can enjoy spring break. And I'll be praying for all to go well with the oral surgery and that it solves all of your aches and pains!

Take your time and get back with us when you can. We'll be waiting. =)

Nikki said...

Since you have visited my blog, I figured things were fine and that you were just busy. I hope things slow down a bit so you can get back to blogging.

Didn't you say that you might have a work in progress some time soon? What happened? I am very curious to see what you've done!

Anonymous said...

Definately sounds like you have had a rough few weeks. Take time to heal and be with your family. We will be here when you return.

Marva said...

Hope the surgery went well, we've been p[raying! Take as long as you need. Hugs to you sweet lady!

Blessings!

Nikki said...

Happy Tuesday! I hope everything is going well for you; I'm a little worried because you haven't commented on my last three posts. And two of them have really cute pictures, and I'm hurt that no one else seems to like them....

MyKidsMom said...

LOL Heading right over Nikki:)