Friday, May 23, 2008

Favorite Recipes-Salmon

I came across this recipe while looking for a special dish to make for our family St.Paddy's Day celebration. Not being a fan of corned beef myself (which fact would horrify my Irish ancestors no doubt) I was delighted to learn that Salmon was a favorite dish of that lovely country as well.

Salmon in Heavy Cream

1 lb piece of Salmon fillet
2 TBSP chopped fresh parsley
1/2 lemon
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 TBSP butter

Pat Salmon dry and place in shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley. Squeeze lemon over all. Next pour chicken broth and heavy cream over fillet. Dot with butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

My children love Salmon as much as I do myself, so there are never any left-overs when I serve this dish. It's really worth a try!

No comments: